The Annual Congress of Christian Education is being conducted virtually this year via the ZOOM conferencing platform because of the lockdown restrictions wrought by COVID-19. Members are reminded to register early for the upcoming Congress scheduled for June 15-20, 2020.
Nine (9) classes are two hours in duration, with the exception of the COPP certification course which will be held on 2 consecutive Saturdays, for 2 hours each. The classes are conveniently scheduled to allow participants to enroll in multiple classes during the week. These classes are conducted live so participants can interact with the instructor and fellow students much like in a traditional classroom setting... Read more
"Relevant education for the entire family"
DC Homeschooling Program | osse
Maryland Home Instruction - Maryland Department of Education
Virginia Homeschool Program | For Any Student at Any Level
Free Resources, FAQ for Families Educating at Home During Coronavirus Pandemic
Around the nation, more than 124,000 schools are closed or are scheduled to close, impacting more than 55.1 million students.
Chances are that the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has impacted your family’s school choice.
As families evaluate how to keep their children safe and healthy while still learning, here are some educational resources to navigate these unique times, including a list of free online resources and answers to commonly asked questions about homeschooling and online schooling. Learn more...
April Health News U Can Use
A few tips to help stop the spread of the coronavirus
STAY home as much as you can
WEAR face mask and gloves outside home
KEEP a safe distance
WASH hands often
COVER your sneeze or cough
CONSULT your doctor for ALL medical advice.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) State and Federal Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)... Read more
- DC Department of Health: Keep up to date on the coronavirus within the DC area. Read more...
- Maryland Department of Health: This is a rapidly evolving situation and the Maryland Department of Health (MDH) will provide updates as they become available... Read more
- Virginia Department of Health: COVID-19 in Virginia... Read more
- National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases: COVID-19 Reminder of the Challenge of Emerging Infectious... Read more...
- Center for Disease Control: Coronavirus (COVID-19)... Read more
- Food & Drug Administration: FDA provided an update on its efforts to ensure the availability of alcohol-based sanitizer to help meet the demand for hand sanitizer during the COVID-19 ... Read more